- Paid professional traineeships for students studying engineering, applied sciences, architecture and technology related disciplines
- Positions available in over 80 countries
- Length of traineeships range from 6 to 52 weeks commencing mid-year onward
- Positions available in industrial organisations, research institutes, local government bodies, consultancies, laboratories and academic institutions
- Salaries to cover cost of living including accommodation. Students are responsible for own travel and insurance costs
- Organisation of work permits, visas and accommodation
- Organised social program in most countries
- Visa service (Reserved Offer) for students who have found a traineeship independently of IAESTE
Who is eligible:
IAESTE applicants are required to be:
- Currently enrolled students in engineering, applied sciences, architecture and technology related disciplines at an Australian university regardless of student nationality.
- Students who have completed a minimum two years of relevant undergraduate study. Postgraduate (by course work) students are also eligible.
- Students with a minimum overall grade average of 65%
- Under 30 years of age
Please direct all IAESTE application queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students studying outside Australia:
If you are a student studying at a university outside of Australia please contact IAESTE in your home country.